question about gamer edge 10% card...

angrysalad187

CAGiversary!
ok so i got my card a few months ago and am very happy i did. the guy at the register asked me if i wanted to get one during a purchase and i was thinking oh man im getting suckered into a crappy deal. at the time i got it they had a special promo and were selling it for $10 so i thought why not it comes with the magazine. unfortunately i seemed to have misplaced it after cleaning out my wallet a few weeks ago...

so my Q is this: is there any way i can get a free replacement card? maybe GS could type in my name into their comp and find my card number? i have a couple of those extra 10% coupons from the magazines and im dying to use them lol

i work at shoprite and i have to look up people's price plus store card numbers all the time.

[quote name='angrysalad187']ok so i got my card a few months ago and am very happy i did. the guy at the register asked me if i wanted to get one during a purchase and i was thinking oh man im getting suckered into a crappy deal. at the time i got it they had a special promo and were selling it for $10 so i thought why not it comes with the magazine. unfortunately i seemed to have misplaced it after cleaning out my wallet a few weeks ago...

so my Q is this: is there any way i can get a free replacement card? maybe GS could type in my name into their comp and find my card number? i have a couple of those extra 10% coupons from the magazines and im dying to use them lol

i work at shoprite and i have to looks up peoples price plus store card numbers all the time.[/QUOTE]

If you still have a Game Informer in your house, you will see on the label that your card number is on there. You can use that.

holy crap that is awesome. i have game informers lying around everywhere. thx man. i guess i'll just write that # down and give it to the clerk.

bread's done
Back