question about gamestop card

badboysean

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I went to get an EB edge card cuz I order online alot and I would like to be able to stack the extra discount on but after I walk in not really paying attention I am looking at some games while I tell the guy I want to card and blah blah.

I get home and notice its a gamestop card not an eb card because apparently sometime in the last month or 2 since ive been to the location (Theres no ebs in my city) it was turned into a gamestop.

Now what can I do with this thing? Can I stack it online with other codes? What are the good codes for gamestop?

thanks

Gamestop B&M and Gamestop.com are different. We don't price match our online deals, you can't return any online products to B&M and the discount card is only for use at B&M.

[quote name='badboysean']So this piece of crap card is for b&m only? What a waste.[/QUOTE]

Though it doesn't do what YOU want it to do I personally don't think a card that saves you 15% off all used items ( except systems) and gives you an extra 10% in Trade in credit is a piece of crap.

[quote name='dragonpancakes']Though it doesn't do what YOU want it to do I personally don't think a card that saves you 15% off all used items ( except systems) and gives you an extra 10% in Trade in credit is a piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

saves 10% on used items and gets you 10% extra on trades (except on systems for both)

Its a good card

[quote name='badboysean']So I went to get an EB edge card cuz I order online alot and I would like to be able to stack the extra discount on but after I walk in not really paying attention I am looking at some games while I tell the guy I want to card and blah blah.

I get home and notice its a gamestop card not an eb card because apparently sometime in the last month or 2 since ive been to the location (Theres no ebs in my city) it was turned into a gamestop.
[/QUOTE]

:lol: And you didn't notice this when you bought it?

...have you been introduced to slidecage yet?

:bow: :bow: :bow: That Card is the Reason I'm getting a 360 at launch:bow: :bow: :bow:

You have to love the trade-in offers, 50% in July and 40% in Sept. = X360 :)

[quote name='dragonpancakes']Though it doesn't do what YOU want it to do I personally don't think a card that saves you 15% off all used items ( except systems) and gives you an extra 10% in Trade in credit is a piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

It is to me because I dont shop in the store, I always get my stuff on the www. Dont trade things in either so unfortunately it is useless to me. Its my fault I didnt notice they changed the store into a gamestop but I was in a hurry and didnt even look, everything inside the store was exactly the same.

And aside from that, I told the guy I wanted the card so I could use it online where I do all my game shopping and the F*tard didnt even say it wouldnt work.

of course he wouldnt have said it, unless you asked him, why would he miss such a perfect opputunity to make a sell thats non refundable and boost his sales for the day? they are somewhat scavangers, gotta take what you can.

- some mindless info i just found right now, whatever, bleh x5/ -

Gamestop has announced that the merger with EB Games is complete. As of Thursday, stockholders approved the merging, which would make Gamestop the largest videogames-only retailer in the United States, owning 25% of the market. The deal will be finalized on Monday.

You didn't notice you were entering a GameStop? Heh.

That reminds me of when I worked at Petsmart and people would come in and write checks to another pet store's name.

[quote name='Zing']You didn't notice you were entering a GameStop? Heh.

That reminds me of when I worked at Petsmart and people would come in and write checks to another pet store's name.[/QUOTE]

When I was there last time it was EB, they changed the store but everything about it was still the same.

[quote name='badboysean']When I was there last time it was EB, they changed the store but everything about it was still the same.[/QUOTE]

You gotta be more aware of your surroundings.

Yeah, you REALLY didn't notice the BIG RED SIGN that says GameStop instead of EB? Wow...

bread's done
Back