Question about gamestop.com PLEASE HELP

jakescape53

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, recently i took advantage of the gamestop.com buy one get one deal and i got nba live 2006 and simpsons season 6. My question is when you order multiple items do they send both in the same package or seperate packages? I ask this because i checked the order tracker and it said nba live had been shipped and should be here tomorrow but that my dvd hasnt even been shipped yet. Im a little nervous and even though the dvd was free i feel like i might be getting gipped by gamestop.com. Thanks for the responses. Hopefully this will calm my nerves.

they sometimes mail the items in separate boxes, esp if one item is a dvd and one is a game(they may be in different wharehouses or some such)

Thanks for the quick reply. That makes sense thanks i was really worried because ive heard of people being scammed by gamestop. Thanks again happy gaming

[quote name='jakescape53']Hi, recently i took advantage of the gamestop.com buy one get one deal and i got nba live 2006 and simpsons season 6. My question is when you order multiple items do they send both in the same package or seperate packages? I ask this because i checked the order tracker and it said nba live had been shipped and should be here tomorrow but that my dvd hasnt even been shipped yet. Im a little nervous and even though the dvd was free i feel like i might be getting gipped by gamestop.com. Thanks for the responses. Hopefully this will calm my nerves.[/QUOTE]

where does it give when you get them... Mine just says shipped dont say what date its coming on

Speaking of PS2/CG/XB Games - They had a disclaimer that game may not include original box or instructions. After getting shafted on the manuals for all 3 games I ordered, I wrote them a letter about how I did not approve of this (could understand for older gen games), the hypocrisy of the trade in value w/o instructions, and how EBGames.com at least guaranteed this, and they would get my business from that point forward. :roll:

Just wondering. Haven't ordered from them online since. Still would use their B&M and check the box prior to purchase.

DM

Umm... original packages and manuals are rarely guaranteed. And EB will soon become GameStop, so trying to give your business to EB instead does nothing. And complaint letters stating that you "don't approve" of their stated policies will likely get you nowhere.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Umm... original packages and manuals are rarely guaranteed. And EB will soon become GameStop, so trying to give your business to EB instead does nothing. And complaint letters stating that you "don't approve" of their stated policies will likely get you nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe I will get nowhere. I do work [for over a year - going to quit this month] for the company that bought gamestop and ebgames so maybe a recommendation from a fellow employee might rectify the situation. Probably not, but it was worth a shot.

bread's done
Back