Question about Gamestop/EBGames PS3 preorders

pinebarrens

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know if I would be able to preorder a new PS3 at multiple locations of Gamestop or do they cross-reference to make sure no one gets more than one console? Thanks.

With the 360, we had some guys preorder 3 at each store in the region, Gamestop cancelled all of them.

So you are SOL unless you get friends to help you out.

[quote name='pinebarrens']Does anyone know if I would be able to preorder a new PS3 at multiple locations of Gamestop or do they cross-reference to make sure no one gets more than one console? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Translation = I want to score multiple PS3s so I can hawk them on eBay for three to four times their value since we all know the demand will be that high for them at launch time.

At least be honest about it.

and after the whole deal with 360's, you know that unless Sony produces more than Microsoft did - the demand will be there, since theyll all be bought out by people wanting to resell =]

Funny you mention it. My gamestop actually SUGGESTED I get on their pre order list and the EB that's also near my house to "better my chances of getting a PS3" and that "I could just sell the other one if I ended up with two" ::wink wink::

bread's done
Back