Question about Gamestop trade-in deals

CHARYODA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey all, I'm thinking that this won't work but I just wanted to know what others have had luck with.

I'm thinking about trading in a bunch of old games that I just don't care about anymore to go towards Rock Band for the 360 (it'd be a blast because my girlfriend and her mom would play) and right now they're offering an extra 20% credit when it's going towards the game.

I've also seen that they are offering an extra 20% for trading more than 4 games at once.

My Question then is will they stack the 2 offers? Thanks in advance for any replies :)

they wont stack the offers the only way to get more for the trade ins on top of the bonus is if you have the Edge Card so it would go to 30%

Thanks for the quick replies!

I'm thinking about grabbing the edge card but I really don't think that it would end up being a net profit (it might be for this but it'd be really close and I'd probably never use it again).

[quote name='CHARYODA']Thanks for the quick replies!

I'm thinking about grabbing the edge card but I really don't think that it would end up being a net profit (it might be for this but it'd be really close and I'd probably never use it again).[/quote]

You can get one for $2 if you know how.....

bread's done
Back