Question about GameStop's 7-day used game return policy

Dissolve

CAGiversary!
Is it 7 days starting on the day you bought it or the day after?

Example: I bought a game on Feb 24 (last Wednesday). Can I return it today, March 3 (Wednesday) or would March 2 have been the 7th day?

[quote name='vince726']I thought you had 30 days on used games..I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

That's only to exchange it for the same game. I want to exchange for a different game.

Go in today. As long as you're not a douche, there's a good chance they'll exchange it for you anyway.

Good luck!

Just say "It wasn't what I expected". I've said that ever time I went to return/exchange something and they don't ever ask any questions. But to answer your question it is one week so if you bought a game today (Thursday) you could return it by next Thursday and they would accept it.

[quote name='Dissolve']Is it 7 days starting on the day you bought it or the day after?

Example: I bought a game on Feb 24 (last Wednesday). Can I return it today, March 3 (Wednesday) or would March 2 have been the 7th day?[/QUOTE]

is that honestly a question? think about it. call them if you have any further questions

Not trying to be an ass here but seriously, in the time it took you to post this question and wait for some replies couldnt you have just called the damn store and asked yourself?

This is Cheapassgamer.com. Not Lazyassgamer.com

[quote name='Spyder187']Not trying to be an ass here but seriously, in the time it took you to post this question and wait for some replies couldnt you have just called the damn store and asked yourself?

This is Cheapassgamer.com. Not Lazyassgamer.com[/QUOTE]

This isn't jackassgamer.com either.

bread's done
Back