Question about Halo Reach console bundle..

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Sorry in advance for the dumb question. Does this console version support a network cable connecting into it or is it wifi only? All i've been able to find is the wifi support of N.

Out of curiosity, do you guys/gals think its worth the asking price of 399.99? I have a launch console, but not sure if it will hold up for Reach or Fable 3.

Yes, I think is worth it if you're planning to play halo reach or like halo games, with the bundle you get the game, two controllers and a headset plus the newly design Xbox 360 with a 250 gb hd, so basically you're saving maybe 10 or 15 bucks, not much but the halo console looks badass!!!

Regular Slim: $300

Halo Box: $400
the breakdown:
Slim with fancy paint job: $300
+ 1 extra controller: $60
+ 1 copy of Halo Reach: $60

With sales on Halo and the controller, you are looking at breaking even for what's included vs. buying the standard slim. The question is if you want the extras that you are paying for, or if you are paying $100 for a 'paint job.'

[quote name='Corvin']Regular Slim: $300

the breakdown:

With sales on Halo and the controller, you are looking at breaking even for what's included vs. buying the standard slim. The question is if you want the extras that you are paying for, or if you are paying $100 for a 'paint job.'[/QUOTE]

Ah, forgot regular version comes with a controller :wall:. Thanks for the breakdown.

the breakdown:

With sales on Halo and the controller, you are looking at breaking even for what's included vs. buying the standard slim. The question is if you want the extras that you are paying for, or if you are paying $100 for a 'paint job.'[/QUOTE]
Not everyone is going to get 10 bucks off the game & fancy controller. In fact, I didn't see many sales at all on the game OR controller this week, just some gift card incentives with the game. The majority of consumers are getting a slightly better deal by getting the Halo console - possibly a great deal, depending on what you value the custom console itself at.

the breakdown:

Er, my bundle came with two controllers.

Altogether, it's almost about $480 worth of stuff.

bread's done
Back