Question about HD's from xploited cinema

slowmotionninja

CAGiversary!
Just wondering a few things about this site. One is there track record good? and the 2nd is that English DTS-HD 5.1 & German DTS-HD 5.1 audio options does that mean that the film will be in english?

I was just on there tonight. Their prices are pretty high, but I guess if you can't find that movie on American HDDVD then its a good deal...unless you have a PS3 and the movie is on Blu-Ray.

i usually only buy movies that are on neither format in the US and i don't think will ever come out

only one i bought that was on blu ray was t2 cause its the director cut and better quality

don't think tideland, bug, perfume, and a bunch fo others will make it over on either format

anyone know how shipping is on the site? Also is it true that some of these movies are better on the HD import then BR like Silent Hill & Resident Evil?

[quote name='slowmotionninja']anyone know how shipping is on the site? Also is it true that some of these movies are better on the HD import then BR like Silent Hill & Resident Evil?[/quote]

Tony at Xploited charges very good shipping. The first 2 movies are 2.88 for media mail or 5.25 for Priority, then shipping increases as the weight increases.

and yes, some of the imports do look better. However the Resident evil movies are actually better on Blu Ray. The Japanese import of the first one is almost as good as the American release and so is the 3rd movie. However the German releases of the first 2 are pure crap. Some noticeable ones that are better than their blu counter parts is "underworld Evolution", "Silent Hill" and Terminator 2.

[quote name='rsigley']i usually only buy movies that are on neither format in the US and i don't think will ever come out

only one i bought that was on blu ray was t2 cause its the director cut and better quality

don't think tideland, bug, perfume, and a bunch fo others will make it over on either format[/QUOTE]

It has Lossless too where the American version doesn't yet. I mean for T2.

[quote name='McNutsack']Tideland is the worst movie ever, of course it wont make it to both formats.

I'm sure Perfume will,though.[/QUOTE]

Tideland and Perfume are both avail on HD-DVD imports.

i wish the prices would just drop more... i really like having rare movies that havent come out here... or that have a different cover art

[quote name='slowmotionninja']Yea I think I am going to go ahead and order the Silent Hill and take the advice and get Underworld to :)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to check amazon.de. I believe Silent Hill is there for 11.99 Euros, as well as some others that aren't available on HD-DVD or BR in the US.

I ordered Tomb Raider 2 and Death at a Funeral, both of which are not available in either format in the US, and it cost me $51 total including shipping. That's almost a good $20 cheaper than ordering it from xploitedcinema with shipping.

bread's done
Back