Question about Metal Arms

Allnatural

CAGiversary!
Thinking of picking this up for the 'cube. I don't care for the triggers on the GC pad. Is this one of those games that requires a full press (until it clicks) to fire or is a light tap sufficient?

I have the Xbox version and to me it's fine.

If you have a PS2 or Xbox get it for that. The controllers seem more natural for the game type.

If you don't have either Metal Arms is like $9.99, it's not going to break you to find out how it plays.

it was a fun game on cube, I never really had any problems, adjusting. I dont recall your question though, but with such a low price just take a stab at it

Oddly enough it depends on the weapon. The starting weapon requires a full press of the trigger whereas the others only require a slight press to fire.

[quote name='talon20299']Oddly enough it depends on the weapon. The starting weapon requires a full press of the trigger whereas the others only require a slight press to fire.[/quote]
Interesting. Maybe my hands are just too big for the pad, but the travel time required when pressing those triggers fully spoils any sense of timing. Doesn't sound like a deal breaker in Metal Arms case though.

I bought it and just thrw the shit to the side once I couldn't do the lame ass double jump in the first level.

DO NOT buy this game for the PS2. Go read the reviews, the PS2 verison suffers from slowdown, pop-in, short draw distances, muddy & blurry low res textures, etc. This game was designed for the Xbox and dumbed down to work on the PS2. I dont remember specifics about the GC verision, but Im sure its closer to the Xbox version that to the PS2 version.

bread's done
Back