Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless headsets.

I have the original wireless headset and I have no issues with it what so ever. It makes your ear uncomfy after a while but that's not unusual. I haven't heard anything about the new ones

I am hoping its better than the currently one, but I wouldn't bet money on it. I've had two of the original and white one and a black one(both the original design.) The black one I bought in the past year and its had nothing but issues. Both have serious issues staying synced with the console, everyone with a wireless headset i know has the problem. The voice quality is better than the wired one, but sometimes i'll get like a desync once ever 5 mins over and over again. If you pick it up let me know what you think of it.

I have two of the original (white, Halo Reach silver) design as well. I always read about the problems others have, but I must be lucky. Both work great, sync fine and have no issues with excessive battery drain. The sound quality is better than the stock wired headsets too.

So the only issue I have, is what slickkill77 said. After a few hours, it does get uncomfortable on the ear.

i had the original white one, worked fine only problem I had was it was uncomfortable to wear during long gaming sessions and i had to switch back to the wired headset when the battery ran out mid match...im sure the new ones are better designed but I have a set of turtle beaches now.

Hehe wow, I didn't even know they released another one. Looks pretty sleek. I also had two of the original versions. One White and one black. I traded the White one a while back on CAG but I had it for quite a while and I never had any problems with it. I still have the black one right now and it still works fine, no problems neither. Got it over a year ago.

My problems with headsets have always come from the original wired ones that come with the XBOX. Must have gone through like 3 of those things already.

The fact that this one has Bluetooth is kind of nice I guess. Doesn't limit usage to the 360 alone. I reckon it'd be a nice headset if you have both a 360 and PS3. I think it might be worth it.

bread's done
Back