Question about my TRU order

Noogums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I ordered MW2 ($60) and Uncharted 2 ($60) with a 20% off 2 games and a $10 off $75 or more. Obviously, They were both pre orders at the time i ordered them.

My total came to $98.something, and then i put in my gift card so my final total was $68.something.

Then i got this email today, as UC2 just came out.

Here is a review of your order:

Sub-Total: $42.99
Shipping: $5.97
Sales Tax: $6.44

Order Total: 55.40

Charge Details:

Credit Card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx $69.39
Gift Card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx $30.00

Item: 6491026
Description: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for Sony PS3
Quantity: 1 @ $42.99
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping I
mportant: You can expect to receive your item(s) between 10/15/09 and 10/20/09

Are they charging me separate shipping and tax for each item because theyre coming at different times? Or are they just charging me the shipping and tax on both games now since UC2 is shipping first? (meaning shipping/tax wont be on the MW2 receipt) Because the shipping and tax prices listed here were the same ones for my final total- as in both were going to ship for the single tax charge of 6.44 and shipping of 5.97.

My other dilemma is that it says that only $69.39 will be charged to my credit card...um, then why is it saying UC2 is $55.40 right now? Wouldn't MW2 end up being 55.40 when it ships too now? Because as of right now, if im getting charged 55.40 for UC2, then MW2 would have to be shipped for $13.99

Please help. I really hope im misinterpreting this or am just dumb lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is, that they're charging you the shipping and tax on this order now, because it's shipping first. Not sure why they are charging tax for both on one, but anyway. Most likely when MW2 ships, you'll only be charged for the game (no shipping and no tax).

As far as the other question is concerned, I'm guess they're just detailing your total order in the charge details. Not necessarily saying that's what they're charging you for UC right now

Thats what i was thinking. i hope thats the case. It says charge details 69.39 at the bottom and im thinkin thats all that will be charged to my card. which im more than fine with.

bread's done
Back