Question About New PS2 Slim @ Gamestop/Ebgame

beguile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm thinking about buying a new PS2 slim from gamestop. I know they open sealed games and selling them as "new." Now my question is do they open sealed ps2 and sell them as "new." I'm assuming they don't unless they selling the display ps2 and its the last one ps2 in the store.

Let me know. Thanks. I'm making a purchase sometime this week.

[quote name='beguile']I'm thinking about buying a new PS2 slim from gamestop. I know they open sealed games and selling them as "new." Now my question is do they open sealed ps2 and sell them as "new." I'm assuming they don't unless they selling the display ps2 and its the last one ps2 in the store.

Let me know. Thanks. I'm making a purchase sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

the displays they have for systems are all setup by reps and or vendors. I'm pretty sure they don't sell open "new" systems. if you do get a new PS2 from them all you have to do is check to make sure that white strip/seal is on the opening.

[quote name='beguile']I'm thinking about buying a new PS2 slim from gamestop. I know they open sealed games and selling them as "new." Now my question is do they open sealed ps2 and sell them as "new." I'm assuming they don't unless they selling the display ps2 and its the last one ps2 in the store.

Let me know. Thanks. I'm making a purchase sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

No they don't sell systems that are new without them being sealed so no they don't sell open systems new. The only thing you need to worry about is when you buy it to make sure you want it because if you buy it new and want to return it you can't get a refund if you break the seal of the box.

[quote name='cdeener']No they don't sell systems that are new without them being sealed so no they don't sell open systems new. The only thing you need to worry about is when you buy it to make sure you want it because if you buy it new and want to return it you can't get a refund if you break the seal of the box.[/QUOTE]

Plus my understanding is retailers only have on playstation 2 a 4 dollar markup, unlike games there isn't that much money made on the console. This would expain why you never see a good sell price on new consoles, almost every retail outlet is price matched.

bread's done
Back