Question about past Circuit City PC games clearance

Mychal

CAG Veteran
A while back, when Circuit City had the clearance on a bunch of PC games, and were selling them for very low prices, were those permanent prices, or only for that week only? The reason I ask is because my Circuit City has high price tags even on old games, but I'm definitely gonna go pick some games up if those aren't the current prices.

Wrong forum, there's a deal discussion forum for questions like this brah. The answer is the lower prices are permanent but the the additional % off was for that week only. Search the Circuit City thread for all the available deals.

Well in fairness, that thread should have never been locked. It listed all the known marked down games and their prices. So what if the 50 percent off deal ended? Unless I'm missing something, I don't understand that. Even without 50 percent off, it still has some of the best deals out there and was a great resource for letting people know which games were reduced (and updating with new discoveries.)

[quote name='PaulG']Well in fairness, that thread should have never been locked. It listed all the known marked down games and their prices. So what if the 50 percent off deal ended? Unless I'm missing something, I don't understand that. Even without 50 percent off, it still has some of the best deals out there and was a great resource for letting people know which games were reduced (and updating with new discoveries.)[/quote]

Seconded

[quote name='Scorch']In for 20, thanks op![/quote]
wow, you're funny and very original too, if only you weren't repeating yourself 500 times with the same sentence.

[quote name='microbim']wow, you're funny and very original too, if only you weren't repeating yourself 500 times with the same sentence.[/QUOTE]

In for 100. Thanks microbim.

bread's done
Back