Question about polls

extzed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just wondering if anyone else whenever they vote in any poll sees something about "The results will be displayed when the Cheapy Awards polls are closed" even when it is not a cheapy award poll? I dunno if it is just me or if anyone else sees that to.

It's actually better this way, since looking at the results won't sway your vote. I would suggest having all poll results hidden for a couple of days before showing any results for all future polls but don't know if this is possible.

[quote name='Josef']It's actually better this way, since looking at the results won't sway your vote. I would suggest having all poll results hidden for a couple of days before showing any results for all future polls but don't know if this is possible.[/quote]
That's not a bad idea, especially if the poll creator gets to decide how long to make poll results hidden.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='Josef']It's actually better this way, since looking at the results won't sway your vote. I would suggest having all poll results hidden for a couple of days before showing any results for all future polls but don't know if this is possible.[/quote]
That's not a bad idea, especially if the poll creator gets to decide how long to make poll results hidden.[/quote]

I'm also going to say this sounds like a good idea, although most of the polls made on here are pretty stupid anyway...

bread's done
Back