Question about pre-ordering console bundle

chatgirl4

Banned
I am seriously considering pre-ordering the FF XIII XBOX 360 bundle from Best Buy, however, after configuring tax, the total is few dollars off (Tax here is 7%), so will Best Buy honor the final price (plan on doing store pickup), or will I have to pay the difference (only like $4).

With 7% tax the console would be $428. What "few dollars off" or "pay the difference" are you talking about?

[quote name='Skoad']With 7% tax the console would be $428. What "few dollars off" or "pay the difference" are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is charging less than $399 for it.

I see $399 on their website. I'm looking over the forums and don't see anything, was it lower?

[quote name='Skoad']With 7% tax the console would be $428. What "few dollars off" or "pay the difference" are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

The total after tax is showing up as $424, when it should amount to $428, so which amount would be charged to my CC?

[quote name='chatgirl4']The total after tax is showing up as $424, when it should amount to $428, so which amount would be charged to my CC?[/QUOTE]
Whatever the website says.
But why not just get it from Amazon?

If that's all it says it's adding for tax, it's not going to charge you anymore. Weird that you're getting 6% instead of 7%, maybe it's changed recently for your town/state? But yeah, ordering from Amazon (provided you're not in NY or that other state) they don't add tax.

[quote name='bungletrpg']Whatever the website says.
But why not just get it from Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Because I have $268 in Gift Cards for Best Buy, otherwise I would get it off amazon.

[quote name='BARBARIANGOLDEN']does this console will have a special design like the halo 3 or the mw2 consoles or just it the regular white console[/QUOTE]

White console w/ FF13 faceplate.

The 250GB HDD is also branded with "FINAL FANTASY XIII":

ffxiiixbox4.jpg
ffxiiixbox3.jpg

Well what a day, went into Best Buy to get my System, figured it would be a 5 minute ordeal....75 minutes later & I walked out with no Console, they could not get the damn serial numbers to work, (tried 3 different systems), they kept mentioning something about the gift card not registering correctly :roll: so yeah, I plan on returning to get a refund & will never do business with them again, complete & utter BS :bomb:

bread's done
Back