Question about stereo bluetooth on consoles.

havoksend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone
I hope this is the right forum, was on the fence on which one to post in, but here goes. I'm trying to lose a couple pounds and have an eliptical and use to just watch tv as I did it. Now the eliptical is kinda loud so i want something to block out the nose. I have a ps3 that I watch dvds on and an xbox 360 which I watch stuff from Netflix from. Is there anyway to get the sound playback through bluetooth stereo headphones? And if so does anyone have any suggestions on good cheap bluetooth headphones.

Thanks in advance

Bad news: the bluetooth interface in the PS3 is just for voice chat, or so I'm told. I've been trying to get my Kyocera Headset to playback non-voice chat audio, but I haven't found a work-around or anything. They work perfectly for my BT enabled laptop, and I heard it also work in the PS3 booted to Puppy Linux, but not when using the Game OS.

If you're still interested in A2DP enabled bluetooth headsets, check out this site. It might be better to find a A2DP enabled bluetooth transmitter that hooks up to either your mp3/PS3/TV audio out, and transmit the signal via bluetooth to your headset.

bread's done
Back