Question about Super Street Figher IV

Kalmaholic

CAGiversary!
I do plan on picking up this title for the $40 at release, but I was wondering if it's true about getting extra perks if you keep the original Street Fighter 4? Or can I just have the game installed to on my hdd and I can just trade it in already towards Super Street Fighter IV? So what should I do? Hold onto SF4 just in case? :?:

I'm not sure that anyone truly knows what the "perks" will be or how they will work specifically (whether you will need the original game or not) yet. I personally think that it couldn't hurt to hang on to the original until launch. I mean, it's not like the trade value could get much lower for it at this point, you know?

[quote name='OmegaRicochet']I'm not sure that anyone truly knows what the "perks" will be or how they will work specifically (whether you will need the original game or not) yet. I personally think that it couldn't hurt to hang on to the original until launch. I mean, it's not like the trade value could get much lower for it at this point, you know?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just noticed only $9.25 on Amazon :O

Might as well just hold onto it and wait it out.

I heard that the 11th and the 12th colors for SSF4 are going to be using the ink-ish style which are seen in the SF4 and SSF4 intro videos.

If that's the case though, I guess there is no reason to hold onto a copy of SF4 unless there's more mentioned. I was imagining some sort of DLC type thing sort of like Rock Band but since it's based on save data... But then again, who is gonna buy a used copy now? >.>;

Huh...so I guess that's their idea of a perk then? They were building it up to sound like something amazing. Oh well, I suppose it's better than nothing.

Supposedly its not just another shade of blue/green/etc. But actually something pretty interesting like MogKnight is suggesting.

bread's done
Back