Question about the Nintendo Selects and the titles involved?

warmsignal

CAGiversary!
I tried to ask this is in the Kmart thread to no avail, so I'll ask in a general retail sense...

Now that Nintendo is releasing Galaxy, Paper Mario, etc at $20 MSRP, what happens to the original prints in stores like Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc? Are they put in with the bargain bin games, or just sold behind the glass with a new $20 price tag?

I want to get my hands on Super Paper Mario original print before it's gone. How long have the Selects been out anyway?

[quote name='warmsignal']I tried to ask this is in the Kmart thread to no avail, so I'll ask in a general retail sense...

Now that Nintendo is releasing Galaxy, Paper Mario, etc at $20 MSRP, what happens to the original prints in stores like Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc? Are they put in with the bargain bin games, or just sold behind the glass with a new $20 price tag?

I want to get my hands on Super Paper Mario original print before it's gone. How long have the Selects been out anyway?[/QUOTE]

The original prints probably A. still sold at the new $20 price OR B. Was clearance (Sears)

I got zelda TP for $10 while they had the new box art for $20 at Sears. The hard part is finding these at stores since they already sold many. The selects wave #2 came out 8/28/11.

This will vary from store to store. My local TRU just dropped the price of them to $20. Some stores like Walmart are still selling them for the original MSRP.

bread's done
Back