Question about the Walmart PS3 bundle deal

The0ne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
On the site it says the item is out of stock. And on the side it says available on 11/27. Was this available earlier today as a pre-black Friday sale or does it just say out of stock because it's not available yet? I'm talking about the one with Batman:AA, TDK, and infamous.

I've been checking back multiple times. I just assume they are getting ready to sell it on Friday, but it's not "live" yet. Also, I don't know when it will start. Maybe in 30 minutes, since it will be midnight on the east coast, but I'm on the west coast, so I really don't know. I'm tempted to pick up that bundle, or go wait out in the rain for the gamestop bundle. *shrug*

Yeah, someone over at Slickdeals said that it just says "out of stock" before it goes live. Hasn't been available yet so we're still in the clear. I keep refreshing the page but I know it's not gonna change till maybe after midnight lol. I got anxious because Best Buy sold their bundles online earlier this morning so I thought Walmart did the same.

I'm in the same boat man, I'm checking my email less than every 5 minutes to get that email, haha.

bread's done
Back