Question about trade-in deals

Pasco

CAGiversary!
I've got a few games to trade in (Halo, Halo 2, and Silent Hill 4) and would like to maximize my return. Out of FYE, GameStop, and Electronics Boutique, which would get me the best deal? I'm considering potentially spending the credit on SF Anniversary Collection (Xbox) the Tekken 5 bundle, or perhaps put it towards a PSP game.

Thanks for any help.

EB Games (Electronic Boutique) had a deal going recently. Bring in 2 non sports titles and trade them in for their regular amount of credit, plus an extra $10 since you were bringing in 2 at once. I'm not sure if the deal is still going. Try calling your local EB and see if they are still running it. It's an extra $10 on top of what they would normally be worth (for the pair) if they are.

The local Game Crazy (in with Hollywood Video stores) are also running the same type of deal. I'm not sure if they have a limitation on sports titles or not like EB thou.

GameCrazy's "trade in 2 and get an extra $10" ended tonight at close. I THINK. That's what I was told tonight, but it might be YMMV.

bread's done
Back