question about trading in fallout 3 to get the goty edition later?

hyunkim

CAGiversary!
i have fallout 3 and since i've only bought 1 dlc (broken steel) i feel like i'm not losing too much money trading it in to get the goty edition later this year. will my save data i have of the regular version carry over with the goty edition?

If it's like the Oblivion GOTY, it'll be packaged as a two-disk set. One disc is the same game disc you have currently, and the other disc will be all the DLC content.

So, it won't matter if you sell the game now and get the GOTY edition later, assuming it's packaged like the Oblivion GOTY.

Hm...well I got the PS3 version of Oblivion GOTY Edition, and all DLC and the main game were on one disc, I don't know if it varies from system to system. However, if it is like Oblivion it should work. Good Luck!

[quote name='uberChilders']Hm...well I got the PS3 version of Oblivion GOTY Edition, and all DLC and the main game were on one disc, I don't know if it varies from system to system. However, if it is like Oblivion it should work. Good Luck![/QUOTE]PS3 has plenty of room on the disc to add in the GOTY content with the game info. 360 doesn't, which is why it was on two discs.

As I'm guessing they'd do the same thing this time around, the PS3 version should be on one disc and the 360 version would be on two.

Shrike is right. It will most definitely be a two disc edition for the 360. There just isn't enough room on a standard DVD-9 to fit the whole game plus all the DLC content (which most of it is already pretty hefty in size).

bread's done
Back