Question about used returns at Gamestop

ItsTrueItsTrue92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I bought pre-owned copies of Dishonored and Silent Hill HD for PS3 on Saturday. I got a coupon yesterday for B2G1 free on used games. Could I possibly return and re-buy them for the sake of taking advantage of the coupon? I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to do it. Pick a gamestop where your friendly with the employees. My gamestop has a cashier that's letting me return a used game I bought so I can use the 50% promo on my trade ins

As long as you don't make a habit of it no one should mind. The only thing I know for sure they aren't supposed to do is let you buy two games when you sign up for PowerUp Rewards and then return those and get a third free. That is against some kind of policy.

[quote name='FadeToDark']As long as you don't make a habit of it no one should mind. The only thing I know for sure they aren't supposed to do is let you buy two games when you sign up for PowerUp Rewards and then return those and get a third free. That is against some kind of policy.[/QUOTE]

When I'm at Gamestop I actually hear the employees pushing the customer to do this. They're usually buying 1 or 2 games with the card and I often hear them say that once you get the coupon you can bring them back and get another game for free. There is no written policy against this.

bread's done
Back