Question about value of Toy Soldiers statues?

randomdud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Hey, folks, I recently won two Toy Soldiers Statues from a contest and I don't know what they are worth. Depending on how much they are worth I was thinking of either selling them or giving them away, so can anyone help?

I have two of the German Officer No. 1 Statue in mint condition/unopened and a Toy Soldiers T-Shirt. It's made by Ten Gun Design or something like that and the maker of Toy Soldiers is Signal Studios

I haven't been able to find these statues anywhere else, so is it like a limited release item or something? I checked Amazon and ebay, but nothing popped up. I can take pics if you all can't find anything without them.

Damn, my phone won't let me transfer images without a Micro SD to SD converter. Here's an image from the place where I got both of my statues from.

Toy_Soldiers_statue.jpg

Link to some contests people had with the statue.

http://www.thevideogamedomain.com/main/2010/10/2/contest-toy-soldiers-statue-giveaway.html

http://www.rotorob.com/2010/10/08/win-a-toy-soldiers-statue/

I even emailed the guy I won this from, but he couldn't answer my question even after he forwarded it to Signal Studios.

[quote name='blindinglights']Have you tried asking on a toy collector forum or some place similar? Probably get better answers.[/QUOTE]

I shall try. Thanks for the suggestion.

It's hard to place a value on something like this because it wasn't mass-produced, so I imagine it's fairly rare. But it isn't a super popular game, so there might not be much of a market for them, although they might catch the eye of some war enthusiasts. I love Toy Soldiers and would love to have one of these, but I really doubt I could afford to pay a reasonable amount. I know a gal who does PR for Ten Gun (it was she who gave me the game in the first place); I'll have to see if there's any possibility of getting one of these (probably not). Heh. And I can ask what she thinks an appropriate value would be, although this of course is going to be somewhat subjective.

bread's done
Back