Question about Walmart's return policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_202

CAGiversary!
MS just gave me Viva Pinata as compensation for my broken 360. I really don't want it, so I'm thinking about returning it to Walmart so I can use the money for Halo 3. I heard that you can return a game to Walmart without a receipt if it's not open. Is this true?

Pretty much. Just ask for store credit and say you got it for your birthday or something of the like.

[quote name='Dude_202']MS just gave me Viva Pinata as compensation for my broken 360. I really don't want it, so I'm thinking about returning it to Walmart so I can use the money for Halo 3. I heard that you can return a game to Walmart without a receipt if it's not open. Is this true?[/QUOTE]
I'll go ahead and squirt the lighter fluid:

Sure, if you enjoy committing return fraud.

"lighter fluid starting to ignite"

every fucking day 20 fucking people ask about Walmarts return policy...i think we need one big fucking headline on the main page stating "NO WALMART RETURN POLICY QUESTIONS OR DISCUSSIONS EVER"

and how the hell did this thread stay here since 5:00 PM...get on the ball mods

[quote name='Jedi1979']"lighter fluid starting to ignite"

every fucking day 20 fucking people ask about Walmarts return policy...i think we need one big fucking headline on the main page stating "NO WALMART RETURN POLICY QUESTIONS OR DISCUSSIONS EVER"

and how the hell did this thread stay here since 5:00 PM...get on the ball mods[/quote]

as crazy as that may seem, it is very true. as they say "don't do the crime if you cant do the time". doing what you're thinking or about to do is fraud.

WalMart is one of the most 'evil' bullshit companies out there and actually beats out Gamestop and Circuit Shitty for the amount of garbage they do to their employees and customers. So, to me, any time someone 'commits return fraud' at one of those places, I crack a big ol smile because there's that much money of theirs that went out the door that they got screwed out of and that may actually hurt their bottom line. They don't give a fuck about their employees or customers, except if it's something that hurts THEIR bottom line.

WalMart, Gamestop and CC deserve to go the fuck outta biz for their shady shit they do, from the bullshit 20 minute guarantees to the Tuesday game guarantees to the flooding of the market with their stores that hurt local shops. fuck them.

"flooding of the market with their stores that hurt local shops."

Wal*Mart could put a store on every street corner and it, in and of itself, wouldn't effect local shops (well, property might be harder to find).

The fact is, it is the customers who choose to shop at Wal*Mart that hurt the local businesses. Do we really think it's right to blame Wal*Mart because customers use their right to choose where they want to spend their money?

True, it's the idiots who shop at WalMart who are to blame, since if there wasn't a market for that many stores, they wouldn't be built. But, I still don't like them, they are my LAST CHOICE for anything usually.

You guys know that song
'It's my pussy I do what I want'?
Same thing for WalMart, it's cheaper. So Shaq-fu you rich people. It's my money,I'll spend it in WalMart k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back