Question about watchin videos on pc

989boi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Everytime I watch a video on my pc whether it be watching a streaming video on IGN or watching something I downloaded, my monitor always black out for a second and makes a clicking noise. The clicking noise comes from my monitor, not my pc. I notice it happen on the other pc's I been on too. It happens with media player, quicktime, and real time player. Does anybody know how to stop this?

Mine's been doing that recently too. It happens if I right click windows media player. I would love to also know how to stop this. It's just with WMV and AVI, though. It might have to do with resolution or something?

If anyone can help him (and me) out, that'd be great!

I have something similar like that, except it only mostly happens on games for me, like D2, CS, and that, also when I quit it, returning to desktop.

I don't know how to fix it, but its just a minor annoyance.

Yes it happens when I play games on my pc too but I can understand that. Sometimes when I watch the video clips on my comp, the video clips barely takes up any space and it still does that. I also think it has something to do with the resolution but still it's annoying.

EDIT:
My current monitor resolution is 1024/768 but I changed it to 800/600. It stopped the clicking noise but my monitor still blacks out. I switched it back to 1024/768 because everything was too big on that resolution.

bread's done
Back