Question about Xbox 360 arcade

VA703

CAG Veteran
Will ANY xbox 360 hard drive work on the arcade 360? I was looking for hard drives on amazon and there was one that said "This item might not work with the xbox arcade." Also just to make sure, I won't be able to get online without a hard drive because of the update that is required, right? Anyway to get a very cheap Xbox 360 20gb hard drive or is Amazon my only choice?

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']I bought a arcade for 199 and got a used 20 gig hardrive from the trade forums here for 25 bucks shipped :)[/QUOTE]
Are the trade forums reliable? I might just use that.

FYI

I believe that all Arcades have the internal memory now. It is enough to download the update as well as a profile to play online. You just wont be able to download full games or demos.

The majority of trade forum users are perfectly legit - there's a few shitty people that might come up, but as long as they've got decent feedback, you should be fine.

If you wanna spend a little more, you can get a refurbed 120GB drive from Gamestop for $90 after Edge (probably even less if you use CAG16 and SAVER online).

bread's done
Back