Question: BB Summer of Entertainment+ Preorders

catapult37

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I didn't get an answer on this in the weekly ad thread, so hopefully someone can help me. I want to make $100 to get the $10 bonus from the Best Buy Summer of Entertainment. If I pay money toward a preorder, will it count?

Also: The sticky thread says something about a deal where you buy a $40+ game and preorder at the same time for a $10 bonus. The guys at BB had no idea what I was talking about. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks!!

[quote name='catapult37']I didn't get an answer on this in the weekly ad thread, so hopefully someone can help me. I want to make $100 to get the $10 bonus from the Best Buy Summer of Entertainment. If I pay money toward a preorder, will it count?

Also: The sticky thread says something about a deal where you buy a $40+ game and preorder at the same time for a $10 bonus. The guys at BB had no idea what I was talking about. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks!![/quote]

I doubt it. The Summer of Entertainment certificates do kick in awfully fast, before the regular reward zone certificates (these kick in after 30 days so you can't return what you bought).

There's one way to find out, though.

I've never heard of the second deal, unless it's game specific, which they do sometimes for high profile titles like Madden.

bread's done
Back