Question for anyone whos had to get their system repaired by Sony

dopehat

CAGiversary!
Ok I was just curious has anyone ever gotten this message from them? It seems a little odd its a 40 gig system but the message was.

Due to high demand, your unit is currently on backorder. The quoted turn-around-time for product exchange through our PlayStation(R) Exchange Center (PEC) is approximately 7-15 business days from the time we receive your unit, not including shipping and handling time. Due to the current backlog the turn-around-time may exceed the quoted 7-15 business days. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Seems kinda odd that it would be on backorder but I dunno. Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had gotten this message or whats up?

Their update status never told me anything. When I sent mine in, the repair status never updated at all. It just told me the system was received and than a week later they sent it back with no update of it was being repair or whatnot.

[quote name='Thongsy']Their update status never told me anything. When I sent mine in, the repair status never updated at all. It just told me the system was received and than a week later they sent it back with no update of it was being repair or whatnot.[/quote]

Same here. It never updated for me. I did get my PS3 back < a week later though (60GB).

[quote name='Thongsy']Their update status never told me anything. When I sent mine in, the repair status never updated at all. It just told me the system was received and than a week later they sent it back with no update of it was being repair or whatnot.[/QUOTE]

ok cool thanks. Hopefully i'll get it back by then who knows though they just got it Yesterday. But the weird thing was it took them almost a week and a half to send me the box.

bread's done
Back