Question for PA CAG's. About WII

Vulcan2422

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
Hey all CAG's in PA. Had a question for some. Does anybody know when the next shipment of WII's are coming in? I live in the Stroudsburg area and if anybody has any information please let me know! Thanks!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hey all CAG's in PA. Had a question for some. Does anybody know when the next shipment of WII's are coming in? I live in the Stroudsburg area and if anybody has any information please let me know! Thanks![/quote]

Tomorrow Dec 17, seems to be the last big shipment day of Wiis before xmas, I know that targets, Bestbuys and CC here in Jacksonville, FL all have Wiis in stock in the back room and wont sell them until tomorrow, the 17th due to the ads in the sunday papers.

battleroyal33 is correct, stores are holding stock for the 17th. Your best bet will be to get to a major store like Target or Walmart a couple hours before they open. Good luck!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hey all CAG's in PA. Had a question for some. Does anybody know when the next shipment of WII's are coming in? I live in the Stroudsburg area and if anybody has any information please let me know! Thanks![/quote]

I (use to live in and) go back and forth to the Lehigh Valley alot...

I have had great luck with at the Circuit City and Game Crazy on Freemensberg Ave right off 33 before it merges into 78. My brother was able to get a launch Wii at Cricuity City with no problem. He was fourth in line at 10pm the night before.

I'm also a fan of the EB Games in the Northampton Crossings shopping center on 248 (again, right off 33).

Those would be the places I'd try.

Thanks alot guys i Really appreciate the info ALOT. Any word on if there is going to be maybe a shipment this coming Friday or Saturday or even maybe NEXT sunday (christmas eve) Of Wii's or Am i out of luck till the new year?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Thanks alot guys i Really appreciate the info ALOT. Any word on if there is going to be maybe a shipment this coming Friday or Saturday or even maybe NEXT sunday (christmas eve) Of Wii's or Am i out of luck till the new year?[/quote] Nope it is the new year. As for the Wii accessories as of controllers and points cards, who knows (if you want a controller glove, sling bag, or a overpriced SD card they have 6.02 x 10^23 of those things, but if you want a controller, nunchuck, or points card, yeah they are sold out). The accessories come in at random or so I hear. As for games, you can find any game (zelda may be sold out in some places, but chances are you can find one). Although if you do want another controller, go and preorder Wiiplay with the remote because EB games are taking preorders on them and it is ok to buy stuff early without a console, there is nothing wrong with that. Keep in mind the accessories are YMMV. I go shopping in the Hazleton area and well everything is sold out. IDK about the stroudsburg area, because they only reason I head up that way is for fishing like once a year near shwnee or marshalls creek or used to anyway.

Thanks for the input. I just recently bought a classic controller and extra set of nunchuck and wiimote. Probably Thursday at Rockaway, NJ TRU. But the supplies were very limitied like you said. But of course i have those things and no Wii. You can never win. I heard the Nintendo Store in NYC is getting shipments every day. Any word or truth to that? Anybody have a location/number i can call to get some more info?

Only problem was that i was expecting to get my check This saturday but no dice. And my wife is REALLY REALLY intent on getting me it for christmas. Thus im still trying to figure out if any shipments coming in before christmas or if the Nintendo Store in NYC will be getting shipments daily.

There are rumors that Target will no longer hold their shipments for Sunday, and that they'll put them out as they get them. I would expect some stores to get at least one more shipment during the week.

bread's done
Back