Question for those familiar with EB preowned games.

the xbox games i have got have all been nearmint condition, perhaps a price sticker over the barcode and light scratches to the disc that do not affect gameplay.
I would compare it to a friend who keeps decent care of his games but is by no means a collector or neat freak.

Most of them come in pretty good condition. Though I have had some games come defective. But they are easily refundable at the b&m stores.

Depends on which system. Usually you'll get PS1 games scratched to hell and about 25% of the time complete. But with cart games, it's usually a 50/50 chance that there'll be marking on the cart or a label damaged somehow.

With this current gen of games, it's usually a few scratches, but you can get a few that are scratched up and don't work.

Every current gen preowned game I've gotten from them in-store or online has worked fine. Only two or three times have the discs been scratched to the point where you could tell they aren't new.

I've also found that if you order off their website more often than not the preowned games come looking brand new, as though they had to open a sealed copy to sell it as preowned.

[quote name='Dirt']Can you describe the condition they are in ?[/QUOTE]

%20 of the time they come in perfect condition, %10 of the time they come unplayable, otherwise it's in between

About 90% of the current gen. games I have ordered from EB have been like new. Usually there will be a sticker or 2 on the case but they aren't hard to remove. I've never received a recent game from them that didn't work. As for PS1 and SNES, I have been sent some in bad condition. I'd estimate that the SNES games I've bought from there have worn labels 20% of the time and the PS1 games come incomplete 60% of the time.

bread's done
Back