Question for those who WI-Fi with Metroid Hunters

UndyingForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
when is it possible to drop out of a game you dont want to be a part of?

ive had the game since launch and i still have 100% on the chump meter and i want to keep it that way. but i like to stray away from going against an expert sniper...and practicllyeveryone who choses trace is a sniper.

so again...when is the right time to quit (if any) without hurting my connection history
thanks

It's just a shame. I just got the game last week and I really can't enjoy myself playing online because of these assholes.

I had a few matches in which all 4 of us were legit and it was a battle of skill..which made the game fun!! Wasn't dying because of one shot or anything.. siiigh

yeah the wi-fi sucks for me.. i recently just got mario kart and tetris and I haven't even been close to beating anyone in either game

I gave up playing this game online because I sucked at it, and anything over 1/2 hour made my hand hurt, but that just sucks that there are so many douchebags that would rather just WIN than play for real.

[quote name='Diiz']I gave up playing this game online because I sucked at it, and anything over 1/2 hour made my hand hurt, but that just sucks that there are so many douchebags that would rather just WIN than play for real.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It makes one wonder what exactly they get from this. Sure, winning IS fun! It just really makes me think about what kind of satisfaction they really get from this. Probably most--obviously not all--Are probably highly unliked people. They probably don't have many friends if ANY at all, and especially not any girlfriends (or even boyfriends). and maybe this is there way of.. oh who knows. It's really lame!!

I know that's probably too deep and people are just immature and like to win for the hell of it.. But I wouldn't be surprised if my theory was right for the most part!!

Hate cheaters!!!

is there a group of cags who play often? i still have this game sealed and debating on whether to pop it open or not.

We should all exchange friend codes and pretty much all play each other--of course, if you aren't a cheater :)

Though.. I don't think fighting friends affects your rating.. :(

I know it doesn't in Mario Kart and Tetris

[quote name='lilboo']We should all exchange friend codes and pretty much all play each other--of course, if you aren't a cheater :)

Though.. I don't think fighting friends affects your rating.. :(

I know it doesn't in Mario Kart and Tetris[/quote]

it does effect your rating in mph. I thought it did in mario kart as well? I know it doesn't in tetris.

[quote name='UndyingForce']when is it possible to drop out of a game you dont want to be a part of?

ive had the game since launch and i still have 100% on the chump meter and i want to keep it that way. but i like to stray away from going against an expert sniper...and practicllyeveryone who choses trace is a sniper.

so again...when is the right time to quit (if any) without hurting my connection history
thanks[/quote]

I think you can drop out as long as the game hasn't started (when the map is loaded up after the countdown)

dont assume that the they are cheaters on wifi if u cant beat them. i have mario kart and tetris and i rarely lose. i dont know about mph though, havent tried it.

bread's done
Back