Question for those who work at Gamecrazy

klyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, I bought a DS Lite from gamecrazy Sunday morning. The thing is I recieved a coupon today stating that I can get a free Brain Age with the purchace of a DS Lite. I was wondering though if I can still get the game for free as long as I have the origional reciept?

If you didn't open the DS Lite, then yes.

If you opened it, kindly explain to the employee you received the coupon recently and want to use it. Tell them to refund the Lite, then Re-sell it to you with Brain Age. Mention it will up their IPT, and since it's within the 7-day return limit, you could still return it.

[quote name='djkunai']If you didn't open the DS Lite, then yes.

If you opened it, kindly explain to the employee you received the coupon recently and want to use it. Tell them to refund the Lite, then Re-sell it to you with Brain Age. Mention it will up their IPT, and since it's within the 7-day return limit, you could still return it.[/QUOTE]

So I just put it back into the box then? I'm not sure if they have a "Cannot return if opened" rule.

Is the coupon from GC? Where'd you get it? I think I'm about to get a DS Lite and was going to pay for Brain Age..

[quote name='Scorch']Is the coupon from GC? Where'd you get it? I think I'm about to get a DS Lite and was going to pay for Brain Age..[/QUOTE]
Gamecrazy emailed it to me.

[quote name='klyco']Nice try.[/QUOTE]
Just checked my email I got it too. I'll give GC a call tomorrow morning to see if I can get it.

I got one 6/11 and used it no problem here is the long story. This story is also in the VG Deals forum.

I had no problem. I got it all. This is going to take some time but let me explain.

Let me tell you alittle back story. I pre-ordered my DS Lite at GameCrazy, Tylersville road. I then heard on here about Target so thanks to $hady I ended up buy a DS Lite from target. I then began to play it a lot and so did my wife so much that I thought that maybe she should get her own, So the one that was pre-ordered was now hers. But she went out of town from the 10-15 (today). So I waited for her to open her DS Lite, I had my own I didn't care. She opened it and noticed that the outside was scratched, the system was already messed with and the screen had a lot of dead pixels. Today I also recieved the email from GC about Free Brain Age.

SO now to the matter at hand. We went into GC holding the DSL and the receipt in our hands. The guy without even asking what was wrong with it turns around and grabs a NEW DS Lite of the shelf. We then explain to him what happened and he says sorry. Then I show him the coupon I printed out and I tell him I got it today, I was just wondering if I can get this because I have the receipt and I would like to get in on this deal. He had no knowledge of the deal and he looks at the coupon and he cant read any of the fine print. So he says let me see if the computer will let me and sure enough it does. But it gets better, I also got another 12 FREE rentals. As we were about to leave my wife turns to me and asked if I wanted to rent a movie at Hollywood I say sure but I forgot the Free rental coupon, The GC employee then turns to us and asked if we got them with the Lite and I say yeah he then runs to back and gives us another sheet.

SO all in all i got a NEW DS Lite, a copy Brain Age, and 24 Free Rentals at Hollywood.

Good for you.

I hate stores that impose some stupid dead pixel policy. I mean you have to have like 5 freakin' dead pixels in a row before they would exchange it.

I have another questiong. How hard is it to get a job there? I just aplied online and was wondering what are my chances?

bread's done
Back