question for walmart employed cags

ChantingWolf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
im thinking about getting about getting an xb-one or a wii u on the employee appreciation day with the 25 percent discount so im asking if any cags who worked at walmart were able to use their employee discount on the systems, particularly the xb-one after the 350 mark down. thanks in advance

I've never worked at Walmart, but the best bet would be to ask your supervisors or whoever is in charge of stuff like that.  There might be a rule and people could share their experience, but some stores might be more flexible / rigid with it, so its best just to check with your store.  Or, just give it a shot and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had three friends who worked at Walmart before, and they could use their 10% discount on 360 and PS3 (at the time) games. Which basically covered the cost of tax on a new game.

I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to. The only rule I ever heard was that employees were not allowed to use the discount for family or friends.

As said above though things may vary from store to store, or state to state.

Good luck though as a 25 percent drop on 350 would be great.

I used mine last year to get an X1 but either the $350 sale right now o am not sure. Ask a manager to be sure but I am pretty sure if the item is on rollback we do not get a discount on it.

But I did notice something odd, bought $2 DVDs on Friday and got the 10% off them when you normally would not, so it may have changed

There might be a interesting way to game the system with preorder cards and games if you have a discount card depending on how it works. You buy preorder cards with the discount since you can use them as store credit(according to some people). Then use the preorder cards and the discount to buy an item. 10% Off then another 10% off not to mention whatever preorder bonus the card has.

bread's done
Back