Question on Gohastings.com

Snuckles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (95%)
I recently purchased Twilight princess on the wii during the 30% off used sale(still going i think, dunno). I signed up, put in my credit card info, got a order pending thing or something. Well its been 3 days and i finally emailed them asking if it was going to be charged to my credit and shipped and i got an email no less than a minute back from them saying it had been shipped but I still don't have a charge on my credit. Its been about an hour since this has happened and still nothing. Does that mean they really shipped it or what? Or is it just my bank account(note i mean DEBIT/CREDIT Card)

The shipping status says "standard shipping" so how long do you think it will take?

I ordered 3 games from them before. Each game was shipped separately. They took pretty long, so give it some time. I think it took a week or a little bit more (but less than 2 weeks) to receive all 3 of my games).

I sent an email once to them. Never got a response. Its been a week+.

[quote name='LackeyZero']I ordered 3 games from them before. Each game was shipped separately. They took pretty long, so give it some time. I think it took a week or a little bit more (but less than 2 weeks) to receive all 3 of my games).

I sent an email once to them. Never got a response. Its been a week+.[/QUOTE]
Ahh thanks for response. I'm at least hoping its here by Christmas so i can wrap it up lol. Gift!

I ordered a Wii Fit + the Board and didn't receive it until about 10 days later. I say give it 2 weeks and if it still has not arrived start emailing and calling them. You can check your order status online or maybe get a tracking number to check on the USPS site too.

bread's done
Back