Question on returning a used game at GameStop...

STATIC3D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know you can return a used game at GameStop within 7 days. But, if someone purchased a used game at a GameStop store for you as a gift, is it possible to take the game to a different GameStop store (than the one it was purchased at) to exchange it for something else?

I've got the receipt. I was just wondering if I would have any problem exchanging it for something else but not have to go all the way to the other GS store to do it.

yes you can exchange or return at any other gamestop as long as you have the receipt.

i'm not sure if you can exchange at an EBgames yet, although eb does accept gamestop store credit now.

Yep its all part of their Hate it or Beat it slogan. You get 7 days and if you beat it or hate it you can bring it back and get full store credit or the 20% off straight cash.

Kul, thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure I could return a game to a different store as I don't feel like driving all the way out to the far store if I don't have to (with gas prices being what they are...lol). Now, I just gotta find out if there is something else I want instead.

bread's done
Back