Question on the FREE BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE deal

brassguy04

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey, my 4-week free Blockbuster Online deal ends in 2 days - so I have to end it tomorrow.

When I click cancel will I be given any special offers to renew or even get another free month????

Please respond. I have to cancel this within 24 hours or I will be charged for another month.

For anyone that did not know, to get 4-week 3-out plan for free - code: cooper or friends.

you actually have to cancel 48 hours before the renewal date....... I got screwed by Blockbuster for canceling the day before the renewal date and they said the cancellation doesn't take into effect til 24 hours later which went into the renewal date and they charged me for it and I couldn't do anything about it.

So cancel 48 hours beforehand!!!!!

[quote name='brassguy04']Hey, my 4-week free Blockbuster Online deal ends in 2 days - so I have to end it tomorrow.

When I click cancel will I be given any special offers to renew or even get another free month????

Please respond. I have to cancel this within 24 hours or I will be charged for another month.

For anyone that did not know, to get 4-week 3-out plan for free - code: cooper or friends.[/QUOTE]

if your out on the 3 plan you should get 4.99 for 1 month

if your on the 5 plan i dont think they offer you anything

if your on the 8 plan you should be offered 5 out at time for 17.49 1 month

Do you mean netflix? I am asking about BLOCKBUSTER. :)

UM when did you get this offer??? After you clicked the final cancel??

I'm at the page where you can select diffferent plans or/and cancel and tell them the reason for cancelling and give comments.

There you can click "cancel my account" - is it after that? Otherwise it is still $14.99 for 3-out.

interesting - hope they still do this.

I got a online cancellation email confirmation - thats it.

Since they are about to raise prices, maybe they unfortuntately also stopped doing that.

Keep us informed I tried to cancel and got screwed also.. The funny thing is my cc expired and they somehow still prceesed a bill. I purposely didnt updated my cc info on my new expiration date...

[quote name='brassguy04']Do you mean netflix? I am asking about BLOCKBUSTER. :)

UM when did you get this offer??? After you clicked the final cancel??

I'm at the page where you can select diffferent plans or/and cancel and tell them the reason for cancelling and give comments.

There you can click "cancel my account" - is it after that? Otherwise it is still $14.99 for 3-out.[/QUOTE]

they gave me 5 different items i could picked from when i got to the final cancell screen. there should of been some plans you could rolled into BUT since you was on a free plan maybe that is why. Then again i was on the 2 month free plan and was able to roll

I have an Blockbuster.com, I cancelled back in November and they offered me 1 free month. I took the free month annnd.... I'm still on a free account since. :lol:

I'm still enjoying my free 3 per month for 6 months deal. They do have some kick ass coupons (usually 2 free game rentals a month at the least)

bread's done
Back