Question Regarding Billy Hatcher on ebay, 7 hours left

This game loses its luster after 3 hours. Dont buy it.

I bought it for my girlfriend who loves sonic so much she wants a sonic tattoo and she hated this.

Only 34 views, it could go either way, but most bidding occurs within the last few minutes of an auction. Here is a tip: If you see something on eBay that you don't want other people to bid on (i.e. that you want to win), don't post a link to the item in a forum.

Edit: Since the game retails for $20 or less, I wouldn't expect it to go up too much, but it may hit $12.

Thanks for everyone who was able to help! The price didn't really skyrocket, but "guessed" was correct in estimating that it would hit $12 (including shipping).

By the way, is this game anywhere near the quality of Super Mario Sunshine? I've read reviews of both Billy Hatcher and Mario Sunshine, and many people have said not to get Billy Hatcher, but people have also bashed SMS for not being a great game. I always thought those people were too critical though... SMS was a pretty good platformer, even though it wasn't the best game I have ever played...

bread's done
Back