Question Reguarding Amazon Preorders?

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Do they charge right away or they do not charge until the game is released? Also, do they send you a reminder email or anything. I would be using a debit card and i usually keep my checking sorta low compared to my savings where I keep all the funds, just wondering how things work.

Correct, they don't charge until the product ships.

The only emails you'll get are those of price adjustments (other then your order confirmation and shipping confirmation) - If I recall correctly, they guarantee the lowest price of a product between when you pre-order and when it ships. ie: if a product is pre-ordered at $30, drops to $20, then raises to $25 prior to release, you'll get it for $20.

This is the info on their pre-order low price guarantee:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468502&qid=1251419830&sr=1-2

what if they offer a new deal or something preorder, like im saying if they suddenly offer a 10$ giftcard or something. thanks for the info as well.

Normally, they add that into the pre-order previously made, though not always. An email in those situations never hurts, to make sure you get the bonus.

Sometimes, you'll need to cancel your pre-order and make a new one to make sure you get the bonus.

Wait....

Preordering at Amazon.com is free until the full payment is due??

So I cna preorder a bunch of stuff and cancel things on the fly and there will not be any money exchanged?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Wait....

Preordering at Amazon.com is free until the full payment is due??

So I cna preorder a bunch of stuff and cancel things on the fly and there will not be any money exchanged?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

bread's done
Back