Question to iPhone 4 owners

Import

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I noticed that when I'm on the phone through the headphones and I receive a txt msg, the sound seems to be coming through the phone (very very low if on the phone) instead of the headphones. On my old 3G the chime would come through the headphones while on the phone. This sucks b/c I have no idea about the txt.

Am I missing something? I just got the phone a couple days ago...

This may sound silly but are you making sure your headphones are plugged in properly? This happens to me when I use a pair of senheisser cans, the jack doesn't always plug in properly and my notifications come through the phone instead.

Thanks, but they're in there. Sound from music, phone, txt msg when not on phone all works fine. It has something to do with being on the phone and getting a txt. Thats the only time it does it.

I've never noticed that, then again I probably make two phone calls a day and get texts once or twice every three days...

The iPhone is set up to not output any sound through the external speaker when headphones are plugged in. I only get audio through my headphones (ZAGG smartbuds) when they are plugged in. Either you are mistaken, your headphones are messed up or somethign is wrong with the phone.

[quote name='shosh']what happened to the iphone 4 thread. i needed to know the latest on jb[/QUOTE]

crunchewy got butt hurt about something i posted and closed it. Start a new one.

[quote name='Malik112099']crunchewy got butt hurt about something i posted and closed it. Start a new one.[/QUOTE]
because at first it was about jailbreaking... then it went to even more jailbreaking :drool:

bread's done
Back