Questions before I sell my old 3DS...

bdavid81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Heya Nintendo Gurus...

I've pre-ordered the Majora's Mask 3DS XL, and I was going to sell my current original 3DS model to a guy tonight. I went to go format my system, and it said I cannot link the Nintendo Network ID to the new 3DS, and I'd need to run the System Transfer app.

Would this also mean that I can't re-download the NES/GBA games that Nintendo gave some of us free just after launch? And I suppose it also means I couldn't have a shared balance in my wallet on my new one alongside my Wii U?

I suppose I'm stuck waiting until I get the new 3DS, do the system transfer, and then everything should be good to go ahead and format the old one and sell it?

never knew you could redown the stuff though you could only do a system transfer,   remember some games cant  NOT be transfered  (found that out on the DSI  lost around 7 games)

Heya Nintendo Gurus...

I've pre-ordered the Majora's Mask 3DS XL, and I was going to sell my current original 3DS model to a guy tonight. I went to go format my system, and it said I cannot link the Nintendo Network ID to the new 3DS, and I'd need to run the System Transfer app.

Would this also mean that I can't re-download the NES/GBA games that Nintendo gave some of us free just after launch? And I suppose it also means I couldn't have a shared balance in my wallet on my new one alongside my Wii U?

I suppose I'm stuck waiting until I get the new 3DS, do the system transfer, and then everything should be good to go ahead and format the old one and sell it?
To transfer your stuff you must have both units in hand with a Wi-Fi connection, otherwise you lose everything you bought.

bread's done
Back