Questions for dealing with two Vitas...

chriscolbert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I know these answers are out there, but I'm at work and this is the only real "gaming" site I can get to and plus, I'd rather hear it straight from one of you guys.

I got the 3G Vita at launch and obviously love it, but I couldn't resist picking up one of the AC Bundles from Amazon last week. I'm not sure if I'm keeping both or selling one, but I'm assuming you can only have your PSN account tied to one Vita at a time, right? I mean I couldn't load all the PS+ stuff on both could I? And if I decide to go with the white one, I just need to put the memory card in and I'm good right? No weird, overly-complicated transfer process or anything I have to worry about?

Sorry again for the questions but any info is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the Settings on the old vita once you take out your memory card.

Playstation Network > Games > Deactivate
do this for the other 2 menus as well.

Update your system software on the white Vita to 2.0, then insert your memory card. Good to go.

[quote name='BrownThunder']Go to the Settings on the old vita once you take out your memory card.

Playstation Network > Games > Deactivate
do this for the other 2 menus as well.

Update your system software on the white Vita to 2.0, then insert your memory card. Good to go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

So I'm assuming this would also apply to PS3s? That you couldn't have access to your PSN account on multiple systems? That sucks since it's so easy on the 360. I have one upstairs and one downstairs and I can play all my arcade game on both. Silly Sony :roll:

bread's done
Back