Quick 10$ Paypal/BTC giveaway. (Contest Closed)

The Walking Tall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
As in many ways the community have helped me a lot , I am doing this little giveaway in return.

Kindly do post anything good/helpful/why you deservce anything. I mean its totally upto you guys what you want to post and the best post in my eyes get these bucks.

I will mostly close this in 2 days or soon if we get good entries.

Regards,

The Walking Tall

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to be honest here, I dont know why I would deserve this. I just cant think of a good reason.

However, I would probs gift it to a buddy for xmas or throw it on some bills I need to pay

That $10 would help me out a lot. I desperately need deodorant. I'm working in a professional environment and my offensive odor is not appreciated by my coworkers. Think of them. Give this to them by giving it to me.

Well, deserve is a strong word and I do not think the OP wants a debate here about if we actually deserve anything or not. He is the one that judges who deserves his $10. In any case, I want it :) and I worked in an organization that helped underage and drug addicted girls that prostituted themselves for a living. I went and talked to them, brought them food, and tried to get them some help. That is probably the most good I've done. 

I don't know if I deserve it or not, but to try to convice you I can say that my wife, my kids and myself love so much cthat we almost live in living zoo, no kidding. Insects reign our kingdom, erm, house :) Thanks for the opportunity ;)

I already won something from you  :D/. Don't know If that disqualifies me. It's okay if you do.

As a gamer, I've given away codes for gift cards, steam games and I think a digital console game or two. I have to periodically look to see if I have extra games/codes that I won't use. I'm sure I will be throwing some at people after or during Valve's Winter Sale.

Other than gaming stuff, I try my best to help those in need and try not turn the other cheek so to speak when it comes to those things, it's tough at times to hold true to your principles, but I think it defines you. The greatest thing someone can do in life is to help others, even animals. It's a broad subject but you get my point. Good luck to everyone and thanks again The Walking Tall, your quite a giving person. 

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I give things out and help others and animals and I get a good sense of well being, them good feelings. Then in a way it's selfish, so maybe I don't deserve it? I don't know[/SIZE]

BTW what program is good to use for raffling? Never used one but I should do it for next time I give stuff away.

I don't know if I deserve it but I gifted my mother a kindle tablet since she wanted to experienced the new technologies, and gifted my old clothes and shoes to my cousins, it is not the big deal and maybe there other people who deserve it more

I'd probably put the money towards an amiibo figure for smash.  The poor things are trapped in a plastic prison and need to be set free!  :p

I gave away a bunch of stuff on here and my site around Halloween, and I have end-stage liver disease and still need a transplant. about 4.6 years left on my lifespan if I don't get one.

Give my vote to Georox. 

If he doesn't win, give it to me.  Im going to buy rogue legacy.

I could use it because, I lose every contest on CAG and every other website I enter.

To prove it to you I even lost your other contest for the Xbox One $100 off Coupon.

I really feel I am the unluckiest man.

Again, Thanks for the chance.

I posted a link to a free giveaway last summer that was for $6 gift cards and some member in total won $500,$300, $60, and thought the whole contest I only won $6.

But I am sure some one else deserves it more than me

I would like this but I am not worthy of deserving free money. I'm involved in many volunteer programs as a Doctor of Pharmacy student and we have campaigns in which we donate or help the homeless. If I were to recieve the 10$ paypal, they would be used in a intervention on the 11th of december, which we will tend to an elderly community and raise awareness of 2 types of mosquito virus in Puerto Rico.

I pretty much depleted my bank account on Black Friday.   Sure I'll have it replenished in 4 months time, but $10 sooner is $10 sooner.

Why? Because I'm a pitiful sight and I ain't all that bright.

I'm definitely not chiseled from stone!

I'm a cheat and a liar, no woman's desire - I'll probably die cold and alone... 

But just give me a chance, 'cause deep down inside I swear I got a big heart of gold! 

(In case you don't know what this is, go listen Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced by Dropkick Murphys - it's hilarious  :D/)

Edit: Oh, and why do I deserve that 10 bucks? Because I got you listening to Dropkick Murphys, that's why - that, my friend, is priceless  O:)

While I have been a little quite of recent times (due to change in life!), I have done many code drops and several competitions to give back to the CAG community (check my profile). 

My nephew's 3rd birthday is coming up on December 9th, so would be awesome to snag the little guy an extra toy while holiday deals are still in effect!

Working for gift card handouts during my lunch break is about the only way I can fund my backlog gaming habit.

I'm gonna cut the crap I need it to buy drugs my drug dealer just recently started taking paypal so you do the math.

I don't know how to say that I'd like to have that money without sounding like I'm completely BSing you or sucking up. Lol. I definitely would like to have it though since i spent everything i had on black Friday.

Props for giving back though.

Don't know if I "deserve" it but I would really like the little cash.
As a med student (and obviously gamer whenever I get a little free time from studying and other duties) I have no real money influx,  so before I met this board I used to just download games I wanted from the internet (yeah... not proud of it), but with all the different posts and methods for legally getting games in here I decided to ABSOLUTELY stop downloading pirated games and support devs and it's been 4 years now.  And as i live in south america (games arrive pretty late and hugely "overpriced"), its a little bit difficult to get the money (can't do part time job, med school takes from 7am till 5pm from February to November and the other 3 months are for years final examinations) and most online earning methods like bing rewards, surveys and so don't work here. Used BTC for a while to buy the 1$HumbleBundle but it took too much time to get a few satoshis and it took so much time away from me that i had to quit. And as I ran out of what little "online" money I had, i would really like these 10$ to give me a little gaming treat  O:)

bread's done
Back