~$$quick Easy Money$$ Get Money Every Day, No Cc Or Referrals, Just Click Ads~~

djsmooth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
All you have to do is click and ad and view it for 30 seconds. After that a green dollar sign will come up in the banner showing that you have completed the ad and money will be credited out instantly. You can view your total by clicking my stats. Once you have $10 or more, you can cash out via paypal. If this article helped you, please support a fellow CAG by signing up under my link. Thanks!

http://adbux.org/?r=djsmooth

[quote name='JustBlaze']Umm how much $$ if awarded to you if yuo view the ad for 30 seconds..?[/quote]looks to be a penny an ad via the site.

$1.20/hr if you don't have any referrals. But the price quickly climbs if you've got other people doing it as well.

Wow.. This is pretty pathetic. lol.. Dude why don't you just do a referral based site, where you have to offers, believe me you'll make loads of $$ alot faster.

But hey, maybe he was a dollar short on something. :)

i do referral sites as well but this is a nice addition for those who don't want to do that and believe me the money starts to add up on the side

also for your info, you can buy unreferred users to help you out and u can upgradeyour account. both they claim are worthwhile but i have not done either. It would be interesting to know if it was worth it or not. Anyways thanks for all the help you guys have been giving and if any of this has helped you please help me out and sign up under my link in the OP.

Thanks for the sign up. Hey by the way for all who are wondering, if you check the buy referrals link, they are usually sold out but they get more every week. It always says monday so dont worry about that just check the date. I know $39.95 seems steep, but if you have a ton of referrals under you, the money adds up. Thank you all for your support and I will continue to update this post.

bread's done
Back