Quick Play & Charge Kit Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjsparks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Why can't I find this so-called "Battery Fuel Gauge" through my dashboard when my play and charge kit is hooked up? Is it even there? If so, would someone please be kind enough to direct me to it? I have brought shame to my household for even asking but I can't seem to find it for the life of me!

[quote name='peterjsparks']Why can't I find this so-called "Battery Fuel Gauge" through my dashboard when my play and charge kit is hooked up? Is it even there? If so, would someone please be kind enough to direct me to it? I have brought shame to my household for even asking but I can't seem to find it for the life of me![/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I had the same problem.

[quote name='Scorch']Hit the big X button, the one between the start and back buttons, adn look at the top left corner[/QUOTE]

I think we should call that button the '360' button as to avoid confusion with the actual 'X' button. Plus you wouldn't have to say "between the start and back buttons."

Eh, just an idea.

[quote name='Trakan']I think we should call that button the '360' button as to avoid confusion with the actual 'X' button. Plus you wouldn't have to say "between the start and back buttons."

Eh, just an idea.[/QUOTE]
I believe it's called the "silver button". Thats how MS was refering to it in EGM.

[quote name='Scorch']Insignia? Silver button? 360 button?

fuck it, everyone knows what the big x is ;)[/QUOTE]

Then why did you specifically state 'between the start and select buttons'?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back