Quick pre-order question..

misterine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This might be answered before.. but I'm just curious..
So as you guys might of heard of the AWESOME sonic hat they are giving out when you pre-order sonic colors..

of course i have no intentions of the game..

I'm looking forward to sonic 4

so.. my question is.. Can you pre-order sonic colors.. and then on release day pick it up with the hat then like in a week return the game back? Or do they mark that they gave you the hat too on the receipt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic 4 is a digital only title. While you may be able to pre-order on steam (don't know if it's going to be on pc or not), it will be impossible to return it.

[quote name='JStryke']Sonic 4 is a digital only title. While you may be able to pre-order on steam (don't know if it's going to be on pc or not), it will be impossible to return it.[/QUOTE]

nononono the game is Sonic colors
its for the wii for DS

I really want sonic 4 and i have no interest in sonic colors
i just want that hat:D

Yes you can, although it's not a policy you should abuse. Eventually they might tell you "no more returns". Personally I just resell something I don't want, there's just something so... Gollum-ish about the whole buy/return for preorders thing.

Just buy the damn hat off ebay for a couple bucks after the game is released instead of abusing a companies policy so you can swindle them out of a free gift.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've never had any of my preorder bonuses (soundtracks, posters, artbooks) show up on the receipt. So I suppose you could do that, yes.

[quote name='gargus']Just buy the damn hat off ebay for a couple bucks after the game is released instead of abusing a companies policy so you can swindle them out of a free gift.[/QUOTE]
While I agree with your comment on abusing company policy, there's no guarantee this is going to be a "couple of bucks" after release. The really novel pre-order bonuses - and I think this qualifies - usually go for quite a bit.

Those Mirror's Edge messenger bags come to mind.

bread's done
Back