Quick Question about buy.com

WuGgaRoO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey,

I noticed that DMC4 CE for the PS3 is currently sold out on buy.com, but you can still buy it

Does anyone know how possible it is for them to get more of these bad boys in (they say they may be getting some more...)

Also, if anyone knows,..how long has this been sold out

Lastly, does buy.com often have stuff that you can purchase but there is NO WAY they will get anymore

thanks!

It's back ordered. It'll just take you longer to receive it.

I'd avoid Buy.com though, because they're a terrible company for terrible people.

well, i have no problem waiting a tad longer for it... its just..how will they get more stock in DMC4: CE... i mean they are not gonna get it from capcom... do they buy other company's stuff?

FYI buy.com is a terrible site. I bought a supposedly "new" black 360 wireless controller from buy.com and I got one that had damaged packaging (probably because it was poorly packed in a regular envelope with barely any padding). The plastic blister had chipped and was open in some places and had visible scuff marks where exposed. I quickly RMA'd for a new controller and it took me more than a month for them to process it and when I did receive the replacement, it was the same controller but with even more damage to the packaging due to the poor packaging (sent again in the same white flimsy mailer).
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

buy.com "backorders" mean they'll take your money and see if they ever receive the item.

I've had 2 books on backorder for over 4 months before I canceled

You're not going to get it. I did this one time with some old Gamecube games. Eventually they'll just cancel your order and refund your money even though they don't charge your card (unless you use Paypal).

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']on back order for 4 months?!?!? wowzerz!

btw... thanks for the move to the appropriate forum
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Four months is nothing, I heard of someone still waiting longer than that... bloody madness, if i do say so myself!!

Saint

How much is it on buy.com anyways? My local Wal-Mart is selling the CE and the normal one brand new for $30. If it is a similiar price to buy.com, maybe you should check your local Wal-Mart.

hmm..local walmart.. good call.. ive been checking out gamestops and it seems like they mostly have gutted copies available... and i refuse to buy something that I consider for "collecting" if its not in mint condition

bread's done
Back