quick question about Game stop Gift card

Don't know what you mean by merging them... but you can use any number of giftcards you want, regardless of any other discounts (coupons, EDGE card, etc.). Gift cards are basically cash except they're on a card and they can only be used at one store.

[quote name='hellmasterx']i mean online[/quote]

Grab a phone and call their customer service center. I promise you will get a better answer than from this site.

Just call your local Gamestop, OP, since there are MANY(myself included) on here who think Gamestop should be renamed RAPESTOP for how bad they fuck you on trades and end up selling you disc-only and scratched up new but opened games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just call your local Gamestop, OP, since there are MANY(myself included) on here who think Gamestop should be renamed RAPESTOP for how bad they fuck you on trades and end up selling you disc-only and scratched up new but opened games.[/quote]

You have no idea what you are talking about. I see all your posts about different companies/situations and you are hardly informed.

[quote name='THoward7382']You have no idea what you are talking about. I see all your posts about different companies/situations and you are hardly informed.[/quote]

Proof? I love how people get on my jock saying I'm ill informed, yet when I ask for proof about how I'm not knowledgeable I get the 'you're just not' response.

Many find my info to be helpful on here, but I was just saying for the OP to call the store to see if they COULD combine them, since the store employees would know best.

Of course, I'm thinking they would tell the OP like monkeydeew said, you can't combine without making a purchase first.

[quote name='THoward7382']You have no idea what you are talking about. I see all your posts about different companies/situations and you are hardly informed.[/quote]

QFT.

the thing is that i won a 25$ Gift card and i went to use it online because i don't live in USA so i use a service that they send me all the stuff that i buy at a lower price, GS have some restrictions and they only send items to the addressee on my credit card , so i think that i might be able to send it to my Currier if i buy an online gift certificate so i can buy a game with my gift card instead, now i have a doubt about using both together online

calling them is not an option [SIZE=-1] I'm [/SIZE]afraid...

You should have mentioned not living in the US, since that would've definitely prevented me from saying to 'call them'. Where do you live, if I may ask?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just call your local Gamestop, OP, since there are MANY(myself included) on here who think Gamestop should be renamed RAPESTOP for how bad they fuck you on trades and end up selling you disc-only and scratched up new but opened games.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the the person who trades in disc only games and kept the manual and box?

Actually I haven't traded in anything to Gamestop in a LONG while, but yeah I used to keep the manual and case to the copies of the Tom Clancy Trilogy I used to trade in during the 'trade 3, get $10 extra' promo for last gen games that GS used to run often.

However, I only did so because otherwise Gamestop would've counted the three game set as ONE game and I would've had to try and find 2 other games to trade with them, thus reducing my profit on each set.

Oh and I did trade in the only copy of Shadow Hearts: Covenant that I found discs only, but that was just to be a jerk not because I would've missed out on any credit had I traded it complete. I still have the 2 disc case, manual and insert SOMEWHERE around the house too. I made a good buck on that trade, since the game traded for nearly $20 then and I paid $3-4 maybe.

bread's done
Back