quick question about pariah

jax_the_ax15

CAGiversary!
for all of you who played pariah im am stuck on the part where you open those damned gate doors near the start of the game i ran all around the level and couldn't find ne thing on it any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='jax_the_ax15']for all of you who played pariah im am stuck on the part where you open those damned gate doors near the start of the game i ran all around the level and couldn't find ne thing on it any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

people will laugh...and let them...but ive always used gamefaqs.com whenever im stuck in a game....the walkthroughs on there are pretty helpful...the pain in the ass part is finding out on the walkthrough, the part where you are (where you need help)

If you're talking about a bridge, turn around.. there's a platform above you where you push a button..

If you're talking about the driving part, turn around and crash through the fence.

[quote name='Scorch']If you're talking about a bridge, turn around.. there's a platform above you where you push a button..

If you're talking about the driving part, turn around and crash through the fence.[/QUOTE]
i know the platform your talking about i go to a console that has a lit up screen push the action button 13 million times and nothing happens...

I had that problem in the demo....it wouldn't open for me, but in the full game, opened just fine. Have you tried replaying that level?

bread's done
Back