Quick Question

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
I want to get a DS for Christmas along with Castlevania DOS, Meteos, and Mario Kart. My question is would it be relativly easy to find all said items? Im just askin cause its only a few weeks before christmas and castlevania games are know to eventually be hard to find. And my backup game is Sonic Rush. So just a simple am i good to go then my question is answered. And I guess off topic but what are my chances of finding a 30 Gig iPod With Video?

I'm still seeing ample copies of Castlevania, Meteos, and Mario Kart in my area, but YMMV. Can't help you with the iPod question though. Good luck.

As long as whoever is doing the shopping for you, and I don't mean Santa, is going to be able to go to more than one store. Yes, the three games should be readily available at all retailers that your Santa will probably be going to....but stores don't seem to put on display a large amount of DS games. They may have to ask someone if they have any stock in the storeroom, etc....or may have to go to one more store. There shouldn't be any problems. Nor with the IPod as well.

Ok thanks. Again i was just askin cause of its being so close to Christmas and cause of the Castlevania game. Im still worried about that iPod though cause BB and Amazon dont have them instock.

I've seen all these at Target no problem. With Mario Kart DS being so successful, I'm certain that one will be anywhere and everywhere. Get a MK DS bundle and the other games.

bread's done
Back