Quickly, time is of the essence! (The "Let's Play Now" Thread)

[quote name='craven_fiend']well you don't need that music, since it is matchmaking night and not practice/custom night. so leave the music off tonight and just participate in matchmaking.[/QUOTE]

i know, im talking pre practice/matchmaking times, some fun before the tough stuff, i dont play music in game anyway

EDIT: cancel that, im tied up in what i expected to be a short game, so i might be a bit late tonight, maybe 15 minutes, srry

[quote name='rywateska']I might be able to hop online around 11-12:30ish. Hopefully someone else can join up and explore a little. Anyone game?[/QUOTE]
Yeah im down for that, what time zone might you be in?

Im on now, and there is no one on, though these maps are amazing, turf is by far the most innovative, while containment is fun gauss madness

I will be on in am few hours. First I need to go get a haircut so I look pretty for an interview I have on Wednesday. I can't fricking wait to see the new maps though.

[quote name='Arikado']I plan on coming home during lunch to sneak a few games in at around 12:30 PM central time. Some of you fuckers better be on.[/QUOTE]

Us working fuckers will live vicariously through your lunchtime sneaking, 'Kado.

I'm going to go online within fifteen minutes...actually I'm online now, but have to take a shit. Hopfeully more people will go online so I can play virtually with them. Thanks.

[quote name='cronnos']I know it's a very odd hour of the day, but anyone interested on playing some matches?[/QUOTE]

Wow someone actually wanting to play during the day. If you're still on in about half an hour, I'll be there. I have to eat lunch first.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Wow someone actually wanting to play during the day. If you're still on in about half an hour, I'll be there. I have to eat lunch first.[/QUOTE]

I guess I missed you Craven, but since I don't start working until June 6th, I'll be able to play during the day lmost everyday...

Oh, by the way, I love Shrike's quote on your sig... its hilarious.

[quote name='cronnos']I guess I missed you Craven, but since I don't start working until June 6th, I'll be able to play during the day lmost everyday...

Oh, by the way, I love Shrike's quote on your sig... its hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Alright cool.

Haha, thanks about the sig. It is probably one of the few times that I will witness shrike put his foot in his mouth and say something like that.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Alright cool.

Haha, thanks about the sig. It is probably one of the few times that I will witness shrike put his foot in his mouth and say something like that.[/QUOTE]

It's only hoof-in-mouth-disease when it's taken completely out of context.

Though, I'm always taken out of context, so why should this be any different?

[quote name='shrike4242']It's only hoof-in-mouth-disease when it's taken completely out of context.

Though, I'm always taken out of context, so why should this be any different?[/QUOTE]

It happens. I've been very fortunate to go under the radar for most people that are outside of the CAG Halo 2 Clan, whereas you have everyone watching the King of Trades. Its all good, I am sure one day I will make a statement that can be taken out of context. I always come close when I sent out multiple private messages, if you get my drift on the initials. Yeah, minor stuff like that is all I have to worry about.

Anybody going to play soon? I've been playing Halo 1 for a little bit, but if some CAGs want to do some matchmaking, I'll switch to Halo 2.

oh, there was the Bee's Knees vs. CAG clan match tonight, so if you want to play with us, you should get on in the wee hours of the morning, from 12 midnight till we disperse

4:30 am (Central Time). Just woke up because I fell asleep at 7 pm the night before because I should have took a nap during the day (hangover). I guess maybe double team is all I could really hope for. Any takers?

Arikado is playing Swashbucklers or whatever. I'm going to get on and see if I can convince him to play Halo. Anyone else down to join?

[quote name='zewone']Arikado is playing Swashbucklers or whatever. I'm going to get on and see if I can convince him to play Halo. Anyone else down to join?[/QUOTE]

I am down for a few games, that is if you guys don't mind playing with a sucka. Also, that game looks pretty cool, might warrant a rental.

bread's done
Back